Call us: 360-229-7963
Welcome to Bellingham Pest Control Raccoon! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent raccoon removal and exclusion in Bellingham, Washington. Raccoons commonly break into attics, tear up sod, steal pet food, poop in your pool, kill birds and fish, get in your garbage cans, and more. No matter what your raccoon problem is, we will always solve it! We offer PERMANENT raccoon solutions. We are experts in our field, and know all about the wildlife of County, Washington, especially raccoons. Call us at 360-229-7963 and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. Also check out our Bellingham animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Bellingham's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Raccoon Solutions
- Full Property Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Humane Raccoon Trapping & Relocation
- Raccoons in the Attic - Removal
- Poison-Free Raccoon Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Traps
- Raccoon Feces Cleanup, Odor Control
Some Educational Raccoon Articles I Wrote:
CALL US 24/7/365 AT 360-229-7963
We are professional experts in raccoon control, and are not your average Bellingham pest control company. We never use poison, since it simply doesn't work and is inhumane. Instead, we use humane raccoon trapping methods and relocation. When you have raccoons in the attic, we make sure to remove that nest of baby raccoons by hand, and then trap the mother raccoon. People wonder if the raccoons of County, Washington have rabies, and some do, but our staff is innoculated against rabies and use the safest removal methods. We solve your raccoon problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- If raccoons are in the attic, we remove the nest of babies
- Seal shut all entry areas, with steel repairs that raccoons can't break
- Set several humane cage traps around your property - the right way!
- Remove all raccoons as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge in Bellingham?
Every raccoon situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Bellingham raccoon removal tip of the month: Raccoon relocation distance - If you've managed to catch a raccoon, there's the small issue of relocation. A raccoon should be taken a minimum distance of five miles away from the problem zone. If you can find an area at least ten miles away, all the better. The location of release is up for debate. Some people think the animals should go into its natural habitat with a water source and naturally occurring food. Other people think urban raccoons need to be relocated into areas similar to the region they were just taken out of. Because of how industrious the raccoon is, it's survival ability is pretty good, but relocation is still a stressful, dangerous time. You should never relocate the mother raccoon before you've located the babies. If this happens, you can try to release the young raccoons in the same region as the mother, but chances are their survival rate is slim. In the worst case scenario, the kits should be handed over to a wildlife rehabilitator for proper care.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolraccoon.com - 360-229-7963
• Bellingham, WA Raccoon Control Services