Call us: 203-349-8001
Welcome to Bridgeport Pest Control Raccoon! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent raccoon removal and exclusion in Bridgeport, Connecticut. Raccoons commonly break into attics, tear up sod, steal pet food, poop in your pool, kill birds and fish, get in your garbage cans, and more. No matter what your raccoon problem is, we will always solve it! We offer PERMANENT raccoon solutions. We are experts in our field, and know all about the wildlife of County, Connecticut, especially raccoons. Call us at 203-349-8001 and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. Also check out our Bridgeport animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Bridgeport's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Raccoon Solutions
- Full Property Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Humane Raccoon Trapping & Relocation
- Raccoons in the Attic - Removal
- Poison-Free Raccoon Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Traps
- Raccoon Feces Cleanup, Odor Control
Some Educational Raccoon Articles I Wrote:
CALL US 24/7/365 AT 203-349-8001
We are professional experts in raccoon control, and are not your average Bridgeport pest control company. We never use poison, since it simply doesn't work and is inhumane. Instead, we use humane raccoon trapping methods and relocation. When you have raccoons in the attic, we make sure to remove that nest of baby raccoons by hand, and then trap the mother raccoon. People wonder if the raccoons of County, Connecticut have rabies, and some do, but our staff is innoculated against rabies and use the safest removal methods. We solve your raccoon problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- If raccoons are in the attic, we remove the nest of babies
- Seal shut all entry areas, with steel repairs that raccoons can't break
- Set several humane cage traps around your property - the right way!
- Remove all raccoons as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge in Bridgeport?
Every raccoon situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Bridgeport raccoon removal tip of the month: Will a relocated raccoon find it's way back home - When you relocate a raccoon, it's always advisable to be at least five miles from your home. Ten miles is better, but five miles will be sufficient. Anything less than that and there is a chance the raccoon will find its way back home. Relocation of raccoons is difficult, especially if the animal you captured has babies. Though the area you release them in might have ample food and water, the raccoon will need to learn the area, find a place to live, and locate the best spots for feeding. All of this takes time, and a stressed raccoon without shelter is an easy target for predators. A mother raccoon can't move her babies if she hasn't found a suitable place for them. Because of the complications involved in relocating these animals, the help of a professional is always acceptable. You can call a wildlife rehabilitator or a wildlife removal company for advice.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolraccoon.com - 203-349-8001
• Bridgeport, CT Raccoon Control Services