Call us: 616-226-3143
Welcome to Grand Rapids Pest Control Raccoon! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent raccoon removal and exclusion in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Raccoons commonly break into attics, tear up sod, steal pet food, poop in your pool, kill birds and fish, get in your garbage cans, and more. No matter what your raccoon problem is, we will always solve it! We offer PERMANENT raccoon solutions. We are experts in our field, and know all about the wildlife of County, Michigan, especially raccoons. Call us at 616-226-3143 and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. Also check out our Grand Rapids animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Grand Rapids's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Raccoon Solutions
- Full Property Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Humane Raccoon Trapping & Relocation
- Raccoons in the Attic - Removal
- Poison-Free Raccoon Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Traps
- Raccoon Feces Cleanup, Odor Control
Some Educational Raccoon Articles I Wrote:
CALL US 24/7/365 AT 616-226-3143
We are professional experts in raccoon control, and are not your average Grand Rapids pest control company. We never use poison, since it simply doesn't work and is inhumane. Instead, we use humane raccoon trapping methods and relocation. When you have raccoons in the attic, we make sure to remove that nest of baby raccoons by hand, and then trap the mother raccoon. People wonder if the raccoons of County, Michigan have rabies, and some do, but our staff is innoculated against rabies and use the safest removal methods. We solve your raccoon problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- If raccoons are in the attic, we remove the nest of babies
- Seal shut all entry areas, with steel repairs that raccoons can't break
- Set several humane cage traps around your property - the right way!
- Remove all raccoons as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge in Grand Rapids?
Every raccoon situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Grand Rapids raccoon removal tip of the month: Raccoon deterrent - There are more deterrents on the market than you can shake your fist at, and only one has any proven efficacy against raccoons. The known product on the market that has been used with some success is eviction fluid. This liquid is urine from a male raccoon, bottled into a spray to ward off a nursing female. The downside: It only works on females with young, and not with 100% results. The rest of the items on the market are worthless. Don't waste your money on ultrasonic emitters, mothballs, shaker cans, noise makers, or other chemical sprays. None of these are going to chase a raccoon out of your home where she feels safe and dry. If anything, since there are almost always babies involved, the raccoon will be more likely to stay put if she feels there is a potential threat that might harm her kits. This makes trapping raccoons difficult. Sometimes they can't be chased from the building and into a secured trap. If the mother stays to defend her young, she'll have to be captured with a snare pole.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolraccoon.com - 616-226-3143
• Grand Rapids, MI Raccoon Control Services