Call us: 706-940-7680
Welcome to Augusta Pest Control Raccoon! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent raccoon removal and exclusion in Augusta, Georgia. Raccoons commonly break into attics, tear up sod, steal pet food, poop in your pool, kill birds and fish, get in your garbage cans, and more. No matter what your raccoon problem is, we will always solve it! We offer PERMANENT raccoon solutions. We are experts in our field, and know all about the wildlife of County, Georgia, especially raccoons. Call us at 706-940-7680 and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. Also check out our Augusta animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Augusta's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Raccoon Solutions
- Full Property Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Humane Raccoon Trapping & Relocation
- Raccoons in the Attic - Removal
- Poison-Free Raccoon Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Traps
- Raccoon Feces Cleanup, Odor Control
Some Educational Raccoon Articles I Wrote:
CALL US 24/7/365 AT 706-940-7680
We are professional experts in raccoon control, and are not your average Augusta pest control company. We never use poison, since it simply doesn't work and is inhumane. Instead, we use humane raccoon trapping methods and relocation. When you have raccoons in the attic, we make sure to remove that nest of baby raccoons by hand, and then trap the mother raccoon. People wonder if the raccoons of County, Georgia have rabies, and some do, but our staff is innoculated against rabies and use the safest removal methods. We solve your raccoon problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- If raccoons are in the attic, we remove the nest of babies
- Seal shut all entry areas, with steel repairs that raccoons can't break
- Set several humane cage traps around your property - the right way!
- Remove all raccoons as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge in Augusta?
Every raccoon situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Augusta raccoon removal tip of the month: Will baby raccoon still chatter when it's with mother - Baby raccoons make a lot of noise, most commonly at dawn and dusk when the adult is most active. They will still make a chatter noise even when with the mother, though nursing will quiet them down significantly. There is no way to tell by sound when the mother is in the nest with the babies. After nursing, they little kits can sleep for hours while the mother is away. And even if she is right there with them, they can make all sorts of sounds in anticipation of feeding time. As soon as you hear the distinctive sounds that signify baby raccoons, you should be making plans to have the removed from your home. A raccoon will not leave just because it's a different time of year or because she has weaned her litter. If anything, the mother will return once she is pregnant again. Trapping is the best method of fixing your nuisance animal issue. By using a cage trap bolted to the roof, set along the ground, or fixed the hole in the attic, you can ensure you will be raccoon-free in no time.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolraccoon.com - 706-940-7680
• Augusta, GA Raccoon Control Services