Call us: 617-401-8457
Welcome to Cambridge Pest Control Raccoon! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent raccoon removal and exclusion in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Raccoons commonly break into attics, tear up sod, steal pet food, poop in your pool, kill birds and fish, get in your garbage cans, and more. No matter what your raccoon problem is, we will always solve it! We offer PERMANENT raccoon solutions. We are experts in our field, and know all about the wildlife of County, Massachusetts, especially raccoons. Call us at 617-401-8457 and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. Also check out our Cambridge animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Cambridge's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Raccoon Solutions
- Full Property Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Humane Raccoon Trapping & Relocation
- Raccoons in the Attic - Removal
- Poison-Free Raccoon Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Traps
- Raccoon Feces Cleanup, Odor Control
Some Educational Raccoon Articles I Wrote:
CALL US 24/7/365 AT 617-401-8457
We are professional experts in raccoon control, and are not your average Cambridge pest control company. We never use poison, since it simply doesn't work and is inhumane. Instead, we use humane raccoon trapping methods and relocation. When you have raccoons in the attic, we make sure to remove that nest of baby raccoons by hand, and then trap the mother raccoon. People wonder if the raccoons of County, Massachusetts have rabies, and some do, but our staff is innoculated against rabies and use the safest removal methods. We solve your raccoon problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- If raccoons are in the attic, we remove the nest of babies
- Seal shut all entry areas, with steel repairs that raccoons can't break
- Set several humane cage traps around your property - the right way!
- Remove all raccoons as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge in Cambridge?
Every raccoon situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Cambridge raccoon removal tip of the month: Raccoon repellent - When it comes to raccoons inside your home, you are better off just moving right to trapping and removal than trying to repel them. There is one product that might work, depending on the area the raccoon is in. Because most raccoons in a home are females with young, raccoon eviction fluid may help you out. The theory behind the eviction fluid is that a female has move out of the forest to be away from predatory males. If she smells a male in the attic of your home, she will be encouraged to move her litter. This doesn't work well in large spaces, and it doesn't work if the raccoon in your home is a male. Avoid any other repellents. Raccoons are incredibly smart and won't fall for electronic sound emitters, boom cannons, ultrasonic emitters, or fake statues of predators. Don't waste your money on sulfur bombs or other odor-based repellents. Most chemical agents are simply derivatives of mothballs. Mothballs are just as toxic to you are they are to any animal, and having enough of them in your home to chase out a raccoon would mean you couldn't live there either.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolraccoon.com - 617-401-8457
• Cambridge, MA Raccoon Control Services