Call us: 919-883-9293
Welcome to Cary Pest Control Raccoon! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent raccoon removal and exclusion in Cary, North Carolina. Raccoons commonly break into attics, tear up sod, steal pet food, poop in your pool, kill birds and fish, get in your garbage cans, and more. No matter what your raccoon problem is, we will always solve it! We offer PERMANENT raccoon solutions. We are experts in our field, and know all about the wildlife of County, North Carolina, especially raccoons. Call us at 919-883-9293 and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. Also check out our Cary animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Cary's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Raccoon Solutions
- Full Property Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Humane Raccoon Trapping & Relocation
- Raccoons in the Attic - Removal
- Poison-Free Raccoon Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Traps
- Raccoon Feces Cleanup, Odor Control
Some Educational Raccoon Articles I Wrote:
CALL US 24/7/365 AT 919-883-9293
We are professional experts in raccoon control, and are not your average Cary pest control company. We never use poison, since it simply doesn't work and is inhumane. Instead, we use humane raccoon trapping methods and relocation. When you have raccoons in the attic, we make sure to remove that nest of baby raccoons by hand, and then trap the mother raccoon. People wonder if the raccoons of County, North Carolina have rabies, and some do, but our staff is innoculated against rabies and use the safest removal methods. We solve your raccoon problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- If raccoons are in the attic, we remove the nest of babies
- Seal shut all entry areas, with steel repairs that raccoons can't break
- Set several humane cage traps around your property - the right way!
- Remove all raccoons as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge in Cary?
Every raccoon situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Cary raccoon removal tip of the month: What is raccoon eviction fluid - Raccoon eviction fluid is a commercial product available to trappers. It is made from the urine and scent glands of a male raccoon. Occasionally, though not 100% of the time, using this product will encourage a female with a litter to relocate her babies. A male raccoon will kill any babies that are not his own. This will push the female back into her heat cycle, allowing that male to pass his genetic code on instead of the guy who was before him. As with most other repellents, the mixed success rate doesn't really warrant common use of eviction fluid. The most effective way of getting rid of a raccoon in the attic or building is to have the animal trapped and removed. This job is best left to the professionals, and most states require a special license to trap raccoons. The majority of these pests found in homes are females looking to have a litter or already nursing a litter of kits. Removal of the adult will not take care of your problem; the babies also have to be found and relocated. Leaving the young behind intentionally is not only a cruel way to allow them to suffer, karma will eventually get you when their bodies begin to stink up the home.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolraccoon.com - 919-883-9293
• Cary, NC Raccoon Control Services