Call us: 319-249-5288
Welcome to Cedar Rapids Pest Control Raccoon! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent raccoon removal and exclusion in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Raccoons commonly break into attics, tear up sod, steal pet food, poop in your pool, kill birds and fish, get in your garbage cans, and more. No matter what your raccoon problem is, we will always solve it! We offer PERMANENT raccoon solutions. We are experts in our field, and know all about the wildlife of County, Iowa, especially raccoons. Call us at 319-249-5288 and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. Also check out our Cedar Rapids animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Cedar Rapids's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Raccoon Solutions
- Full Property Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Humane Raccoon Trapping & Relocation
- Raccoons in the Attic - Removal
- Poison-Free Raccoon Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Traps
- Raccoon Feces Cleanup, Odor Control
Some Educational Raccoon Articles I Wrote:
CALL US 24/7/365 AT 319-249-5288
We are professional experts in raccoon control, and are not your average Cedar Rapids pest control company. We never use poison, since it simply doesn't work and is inhumane. Instead, we use humane raccoon trapping methods and relocation. When you have raccoons in the attic, we make sure to remove that nest of baby raccoons by hand, and then trap the mother raccoon. People wonder if the raccoons of County, Iowa have rabies, and some do, but our staff is innoculated against rabies and use the safest removal methods. We solve your raccoon problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- If raccoons are in the attic, we remove the nest of babies
- Seal shut all entry areas, with steel repairs that raccoons can't break
- Set several humane cage traps around your property - the right way!
- Remove all raccoons as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge in Cedar Rapids?
Every raccoon situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Cedar Rapids raccoon removal tip of the month: Raccoons in the chimney - The first thing you need to know about getting raccoons out of a chimney is: Don't start a fire. The fire might chase out an adult, but if there's an adult, you can assume there are babies. Burning raccoon kits alive isn't necessary and will fill your house with the tell-tale smell of burnt flesh. Most professionals use a special trap for chimney critters. This trap attaches on the top opening of the chimney. The expert will then use a long pole to encourage the raccoon to leave. Once the animal goes to exit, it will be caught in the cage trap at the top. At this point, any infants can be removed. They are usually sitting on top of the damper and can be removed using a mirror and your gloved hand. Trying to get at the kits before you catch the adult is not advised. Most mother raccoons will not look fondly on a hand reaching into the nest. Once the pests have been removed and safely relocated or given over to w wildlife rehabilitator, you need to purchase a chimney cap that will withstand the ministrations of a determined raccoon.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolraccoon.com - 319-249-5288
• Cedar Rapids, IA Raccoon Control Services