Call us: 813-560-1266
Welcome to Clearwater Pest Control Raccoon! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent raccoon removal and exclusion in Clearwater, Florida. Raccoons commonly break into attics, tear up sod, steal pet food, poop in your pool, kill birds and fish, get in your garbage cans, and more. No matter what your raccoon problem is, we will always solve it! We offer PERMANENT raccoon solutions. We are experts in our field, and know all about the wildlife of County, Florida, especially raccoons. Call us at 813-560-1266 and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. Also check out our Clearwater animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Clearwater's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Raccoon Solutions
- Full Property Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Humane Raccoon Trapping & Relocation
- Raccoons in the Attic - Removal
- Poison-Free Raccoon Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Traps
- Raccoon Feces Cleanup, Odor Control
Some Educational Raccoon Articles I Wrote:
CALL US 24/7/365 AT 813-560-1266
We are professional experts in raccoon control, and are not your average Clearwater pest control company. We never use poison, since it simply doesn't work and is inhumane. Instead, we use humane raccoon trapping methods and relocation. When you have raccoons in the attic, we make sure to remove that nest of baby raccoons by hand, and then trap the mother raccoon. People wonder if the raccoons of County, Florida have rabies, and some do, but our staff is innoculated against rabies and use the safest removal methods. We solve your raccoon problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- If raccoons are in the attic, we remove the nest of babies
- Seal shut all entry areas, with steel repairs that raccoons can't break
- Set several humane cage traps around your property - the right way!
- Remove all raccoons as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge in Clearwater?
Every raccoon situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Clearwater raccoon removal tip of the month: Racoon repellant - The best repellant for a racoon is to keep your home and property as unappealing as possible. This means cleaning up your home's exterior, removing any brush and debris that might entice this critter to move in and make a den. Do not leave out pet food or garbage, and if you have a compost pile, it should be kept in an underground container or barrel. Fruit trees and berry bushes might seem like a nice idea for birds and other wildlife, but most homeowners don't realize that racoons and other problem creatures are drawn to food items as well. It might be nice to see the deer eat the apples under your tree, but leaving out fruit will create larger issues for your home. The commercial repellants on the market are not effective unless you have a mother racoon that is currently nursing. In this one situation, the use of eviction fluid might encourage her to transport her litter to a new location. All other gimmicks like sound machines, laser beams, and sulfur bombs are not worth wasting money on. That being said, you should also avoid mothballs. They may be inexpensive, but the little chemical balls are known carcinogens in humans and animals.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolraccoon.com - 813-560-1266
• Clearwater, FL Raccoon Control Services