Call us: 614-364-4546
Welcome to Columbus Pest Control Raccoon! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent raccoon removal and exclusion in Columbus, Ohio. Raccoons commonly break into attics, tear up sod, steal pet food, poop in your pool, kill birds and fish, get in your garbage cans, and more. No matter what your raccoon problem is, we will always solve it! We offer PERMANENT raccoon solutions. We are experts in our field, and know all about the wildlife of County, Ohio, especially raccoons. Call us at 614-364-4546 and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. Also check out our Columbus animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Columbus's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Raccoon Solutions
- Full Property Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Humane Raccoon Trapping & Relocation
- Raccoons in the Attic - Removal
- Poison-Free Raccoon Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Traps
- Raccoon Feces Cleanup, Odor Control
Some Educational Raccoon Articles I Wrote:
CALL US 24/7/365 AT 614-364-4546
We are professional experts in raccoon control, and are not your average Columbus pest control company. We never use poison, since it simply doesn't work and is inhumane. Instead, we use humane raccoon trapping methods and relocation. When you have raccoons in the attic, we make sure to remove that nest of baby raccoons by hand, and then trap the mother raccoon. People wonder if the raccoons of County, Ohio have rabies, and some do, but our staff is innoculated against rabies and use the safest removal methods. We solve your raccoon problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- If raccoons are in the attic, we remove the nest of babies
- Seal shut all entry areas, with steel repairs that raccoons can't break
- Set several humane cage traps around your property - the right way!
- Remove all raccoons as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge in Columbus?
Every raccoon situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Columbus raccoon removal tip of the month: How to get raccoons out of fireplace chimney - Raccoons in the chimney are a difficult fix if you're not a professional. To properly trap and remove these animals, you need to have a special trap that affixes to the top opening of the chimney shaft. With a long pole, the professional wildlife remover will gently push the adult raccoon up the chimney and out of the opening, into the trap. Any babies that are sitting on top of the damper can be then removed by hand and relocated with the mother raccoon at least five miles away. Most adult raccoons can easily climb up and down the inside of a chimney; it's the babies that you need to worry about. Because most raccoons in a home are female, you should always assume there is a litter of babies present. If you catch the mother first, examine her for tell-tale signs like swollen nipples. If the mother raccoon was captured in the chimney, the babies will not be far away. If you search reveals none on top of the damper, you will need to inspect the entire length of the chimney. It is possible for bricks to have crumbled away, leaving gaps in the side of your home where kits could be concealed.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolraccoon.com - 614-364-4546
• Columbus, OH Raccoon Control Services