Call us: 515-336-6729
Welcome to Des Moines Pest Control Raccoon! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent raccoon removal and exclusion in Des Moines, Iowa. Raccoons commonly break into attics, tear up sod, steal pet food, poop in your pool, kill birds and fish, get in your garbage cans, and more. No matter what your raccoon problem is, we will always solve it! We offer PERMANENT raccoon solutions. We are experts in our field, and know all about the wildlife of County, Iowa, especially raccoons. Call us at 515-336-6729 and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. Also check out our Des Moines animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Des Moines's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Raccoon Solutions
- Full Property Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Humane Raccoon Trapping & Relocation
- Raccoons in the Attic - Removal
- Poison-Free Raccoon Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Traps
- Raccoon Feces Cleanup, Odor Control
Some Educational Raccoon Articles I Wrote:
CALL US 24/7/365 AT 515-336-6729
We are professional experts in raccoon control, and are not your average Des Moines pest control company. We never use poison, since it simply doesn't work and is inhumane. Instead, we use humane raccoon trapping methods and relocation. When you have raccoons in the attic, we make sure to remove that nest of baby raccoons by hand, and then trap the mother raccoon. People wonder if the raccoons of County, Iowa have rabies, and some do, but our staff is innoculated against rabies and use the safest removal methods. We solve your raccoon problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- If raccoons are in the attic, we remove the nest of babies
- Seal shut all entry areas, with steel repairs that raccoons can't break
- Set several humane cage traps around your property - the right way!
- Remove all raccoons as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge in Des Moines?
Every raccoon situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Des Moines raccoon removal tip of the month: Raccoons in homes - Raccoons are opportunistic animals and will live anywhere that shelters them from predators and the weather. As you can imagine, your home is a prime location when it comes to defense against Mother Nature. The best way to keep raccoons out of your home is to make sure you are never lax on your repairs. It only takes one opening or weakness for a raccoon to feel like it can rip its way in. These animals will make their own openings if they think it's possible. Patrol your home often, and repair areas where raccoons like to investigate, like attics and rooftops. It's these infrequently visited areas where an invasion is most likely to happen. If a raccoon has gotten into the building, you need to call a professional wildlife remover to get the critter out. Most raccoons in homes have a litter of babies, and removing them will put at risk for the mother's wrath. Raccoons carry rabies, and it's not worth the potential exposure just to try and handle the situation on your own.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolraccoon.com - 515-336-6729
• Des Moines, IA Raccoon Control Services