Call us: 915-213-3096
Welcome to El Paso Pest Control Raccoon! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent raccoon removal and exclusion in El Paso, Texas. Raccoons commonly break into attics, tear up sod, steal pet food, poop in your pool, kill birds and fish, get in your garbage cans, and more. No matter what your raccoon problem is, we will always solve it! We offer PERMANENT raccoon solutions. We are experts in our field, and know all about the wildlife of County, Texas, especially raccoons. Call us at 915-213-3096 and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. Also check out our El Paso animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered El Paso's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Raccoon Solutions
- Full Property Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Humane Raccoon Trapping & Relocation
- Raccoons in the Attic - Removal
- Poison-Free Raccoon Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Traps
- Raccoon Feces Cleanup, Odor Control
Some Educational Raccoon Articles I Wrote:
CALL US 24/7/365 AT 915-213-3096
We are professional experts in raccoon control, and are not your average El Paso pest control company. We never use poison, since it simply doesn't work and is inhumane. Instead, we use humane raccoon trapping methods and relocation. When you have raccoons in the attic, we make sure to remove that nest of baby raccoons by hand, and then trap the mother raccoon. People wonder if the raccoons of County, Texas have rabies, and some do, but our staff is innoculated against rabies and use the safest removal methods. We solve your raccoon problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- If raccoons are in the attic, we remove the nest of babies
- Seal shut all entry areas, with steel repairs that raccoons can't break
- Set several humane cage traps around your property - the right way!
- Remove all raccoons as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge in El Paso?
Every raccoon situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
El Paso raccoon removal tip of the month: What raccoons don't like - There are a lot of things raccoons don't like; snakes, foxes, bears, coyotes, fishers, bobcats, owls, and so on. The dilemma is that you're not going to ward off raccoons by using any of these animal's smells or fake sounds. The commercial market is full of things like bottled predator urine to keep raccoons at bay. These creatures are far too intelligent to be fooled by fake sounds or pungent odors. The only commercial repellent with any success rate has been raccoon eviction fluid. This is essentially bottle male raccoon urine. It doesn't work on other male raccoons, and it doesn't work on all females. What it will sometimes do is cause a nursing female to move her litter from one location to another. Male raccoons will kill kits if discovered, so the mothers are very in tune to the warning of a male nearby. Beyond this one application, there are no working repellents on the market. There are no working home remedies, either. You can try to put out a cotton ball with peppermint oil, but you're still going to end up with a raccoon problem.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolraccoon.com - 915-213-3096
• El Paso, TX Raccoon Control Services