Call us: 910-247-4936
Welcome to Fayetteville Pest Control Raccoon! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent raccoon removal and exclusion in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Raccoons commonly break into attics, tear up sod, steal pet food, poop in your pool, kill birds and fish, get in your garbage cans, and more. No matter what your raccoon problem is, we will always solve it! We offer PERMANENT raccoon solutions. We are experts in our field, and know all about the wildlife of County, North Carolina, especially raccoons. Call us at 910-247-4936 and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. Also check out our Fayetteville animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Fayetteville's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Raccoon Solutions
- Full Property Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Humane Raccoon Trapping & Relocation
- Raccoons in the Attic - Removal
- Poison-Free Raccoon Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Traps
- Raccoon Feces Cleanup, Odor Control
Some Educational Raccoon Articles I Wrote:
CALL US 24/7/365 AT 910-247-4936
We are professional experts in raccoon control, and are not your average Fayetteville pest control company. We never use poison, since it simply doesn't work and is inhumane. Instead, we use humane raccoon trapping methods and relocation. When you have raccoons in the attic, we make sure to remove that nest of baby raccoons by hand, and then trap the mother raccoon. People wonder if the raccoons of County, North Carolina have rabies, and some do, but our staff is innoculated against rabies and use the safest removal methods. We solve your raccoon problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- If raccoons are in the attic, we remove the nest of babies
- Seal shut all entry areas, with steel repairs that raccoons can't break
- Set several humane cage traps around your property - the right way!
- Remove all raccoons as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge in Fayetteville?
Every raccoon situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Fayetteville raccoon removal tip of the month: Noise in attic raccoons - A lot of pest animals will make thundering noises when they run around an attic. Even a rat will sound like an elephant through your ceiling tiles. What raccoons do that many other animals don't is make a variety of different vocalizations. You will hear high-pitched chirps, growls, chatters, and squeals. Baby raccoons make a very distinct sound that is very bird-like in its tone. You can almost always tell a raccoon in the attic from the sounds you hear. Knowing where the noises are coming from will also be very helpful when it comes time to remove the baby raccoons. Most of the time when a raccoon is in the attic it is a female adult with babies. The babies will make the most sounds when it is just about dusk. As nocturnal animals, they will be waking up and ready to feed. Listen around your ceilings for the sounds of the raccoon litter. In a worse-case scenario, you'll have to cut an opening in the drywall to fish them out. Using the young raccoons to lure the mother into a cage trap is a great way to successfully remove raccoons from your property.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolraccoon.com - 910-247-4936
• Fayetteville, NC Raccoon Control Services