Call us: 602-633-9371
Welcome to Glendale Pest Control Raccoon! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent raccoon removal and exclusion in Glendale, Arizona. Raccoons commonly break into attics, tear up sod, steal pet food, poop in your pool, kill birds and fish, get in your garbage cans, and more. No matter what your raccoon problem is, we will always solve it! We offer PERMANENT raccoon solutions. We are experts in our field, and know all about the wildlife of County, Arizona, especially raccoons. Call us at 602-633-9371 and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. Also check out our Glendale animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Glendale's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Raccoon Solutions
- Full Property Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Humane Raccoon Trapping & Relocation
- Raccoons in the Attic - Removal
- Poison-Free Raccoon Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Traps
- Raccoon Feces Cleanup, Odor Control
Some Educational Raccoon Articles I Wrote:
CALL US 24/7/365 AT 602-633-9371
We are professional experts in raccoon control, and are not your average Glendale pest control company. We never use poison, since it simply doesn't work and is inhumane. Instead, we use humane raccoon trapping methods and relocation. When you have raccoons in the attic, we make sure to remove that nest of baby raccoons by hand, and then trap the mother raccoon. People wonder if the raccoons of County, Arizona have rabies, and some do, but our staff is innoculated against rabies and use the safest removal methods. We solve your raccoon problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- If raccoons are in the attic, we remove the nest of babies
- Seal shut all entry areas, with steel repairs that raccoons can't break
- Set several humane cage traps around your property - the right way!
- Remove all raccoons as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge in Glendale?
Every raccoon situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Glendale raccoon removal tip of the month: How protective are mother raccoons - How protective a mother raccoon is depends on her individual personality and her age. Young mothers who have not yet been through years of rearing babies wills sometimes abandon their babies if they feel threatened or stressed. This is one of the main reasons why relocation of raccoons and infants is so difficult; sometimes, even when released together, the mother will abandon her young. An older raccoon mother will still be afraid of humans; however, she is more likely to be protective if you go into the attic attempting to capture the babies. Because only an expert will accurately be able to access a raccoon's age by looking at it, removing a female raccoon from her litter is not something you should attempt unless you have expert guidance. There are ways to get adult raccoons without exposing yourself to hazards. If you're not able to attach a cage trap directly to the entry point, you can bolt one directly to the roof or set it on the ground. The key is to place in in the raccoon's path of travel, so you may need to watch the creature for a few days before you attempt to trap it.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolraccoon.com - 602-633-9371
• Glendale, AZ Raccoon Control Services