Call us: 860-631-4250
Welcome to Hartford Pest Control Raccoon! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent raccoon removal and exclusion in Hartford, Connecticut. Raccoons commonly break into attics, tear up sod, steal pet food, poop in your pool, kill birds and fish, get in your garbage cans, and more. No matter what your raccoon problem is, we will always solve it! We offer PERMANENT raccoon solutions. We are experts in our field, and know all about the wildlife of County, Connecticut, especially raccoons. Call us at 860-631-4250 and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. Also check out our Hartford animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Hartford's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Raccoon Solutions
- Full Property Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Humane Raccoon Trapping & Relocation
- Raccoons in the Attic - Removal
- Poison-Free Raccoon Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Traps
- Raccoon Feces Cleanup, Odor Control
Some Educational Raccoon Articles I Wrote:
CALL US 24/7/365 AT 860-631-4250
We are professional experts in raccoon control, and are not your average Hartford pest control company. We never use poison, since it simply doesn't work and is inhumane. Instead, we use humane raccoon trapping methods and relocation. When you have raccoons in the attic, we make sure to remove that nest of baby raccoons by hand, and then trap the mother raccoon. People wonder if the raccoons of County, Connecticut have rabies, and some do, but our staff is innoculated against rabies and use the safest removal methods. We solve your raccoon problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- If raccoons are in the attic, we remove the nest of babies
- Seal shut all entry areas, with steel repairs that raccoons can't break
- Set several humane cage traps around your property - the right way!
- Remove all raccoons as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge in Hartford?
Every raccoon situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Hartford raccoon removal tip of the month: Will a raccoon return to former site after relocation - A raccoon will return to the former site after relocation if you have not taken the animal far enough away. While not as precise with their homing abilities as bats and pigeons, a raccoon will make an effort to figure out how to get back home. If the area that animal is relocated to is totally unfamiliar, the chances of it making its way back are slim. Experts currently recommend you relocate a raccoon at least five miles away. Ten miles is more ideal, but five is the minimum. This can pose some issues for you, especially if you are relocating infants, too. Because mothers in new situations are likely to abandon their kits, you should drive to the relocation point daily to make sure the mother has moved her litter. If she hasn't you will need to gather them up and deliver them to a wildlife rehabilitator. Most of the time, when removing an adult raccoon from your home, that raccoon is female. Pregnant females are inclined to leave their usual territories to find safer places away from males. This means you should be prepared to handle babies if you're attempting to remove a raccoon from your building.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolraccoon.com - 860-631-4250
• Hartford, CT Raccoon Control Services