Call us: 786-688-3521
Welcome to Hialeah Pest Control Raccoon! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent raccoon removal and exclusion in Hialeah, Florida. Raccoons commonly break into attics, tear up sod, steal pet food, poop in your pool, kill birds and fish, get in your garbage cans, and more. No matter what your raccoon problem is, we will always solve it! We offer PERMANENT raccoon solutions. We are experts in our field, and know all about the wildlife of County, Florida, especially raccoons. Call us at 786-688-3521 and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. Also check out our Hialeah animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Hialeah's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Raccoon Solutions
- Full Property Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Humane Raccoon Trapping & Relocation
- Raccoons in the Attic - Removal
- Poison-Free Raccoon Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Traps
- Raccoon Feces Cleanup, Odor Control
Some Educational Raccoon Articles I Wrote:
CALL US 24/7/365 AT 786-688-3521
We are professional experts in raccoon control, and are not your average Hialeah pest control company. We never use poison, since it simply doesn't work and is inhumane. Instead, we use humane raccoon trapping methods and relocation. When you have raccoons in the attic, we make sure to remove that nest of baby raccoons by hand, and then trap the mother raccoon. People wonder if the raccoons of County, Florida have rabies, and some do, but our staff is innoculated against rabies and use the safest removal methods. We solve your raccoon problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- If raccoons are in the attic, we remove the nest of babies
- Seal shut all entry areas, with steel repairs that raccoons can't break
- Set several humane cage traps around your property - the right way!
- Remove all raccoons as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge in Hialeah?
Every raccoon situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Hialeah raccoon removal tip of the month: What to do when there is an animal in your attic at night - Most of the time when you hear a critter prancing around at night you shouldn't do much of anything. You're not equipped to trap the animal at that moment, and fumbling in your attic with a flashlight will only disorient you, not the invader. Remain where you're at and pay attention to the sounds you hear. When it's daylight out, go up into the attic and see what you can find. Most animals that live in attics are most active at night. This doesn't mean the critter won't be up there in the daytime; this means you won't encounter a rabid raccoon as easily as you would in the dark of night, though raccoons are often active in attics during the day, too. Look around the space for signs of the creature. You can tell a lot about what animal it might be by the feces around the area. Rats and squirrels have very similar droppings, but they are much different than those of an opossum or a raccoon. Knowing what animal you are dealing with will let you know what needs to be done to have it trapped and removed from the building.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolraccoon.com - 786-688-3521
• Hialeah, FL Raccoon Control Services