Call us: 346-229-3008
Welcome to Houston Pest Control Raccoon! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent raccoon removal and exclusion in Houston, Texas. Raccoons commonly break into attics, tear up sod, steal pet food, poop in your pool, kill birds and fish, get in your garbage cans, and more. No matter what your raccoon problem is, we will always solve it! We offer PERMANENT raccoon solutions. We are experts in our field, and know all about the wildlife of County, Texas, especially raccoons. Call us at 346-229-3008 and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. Also check out our Houston animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Houston's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Raccoon Solutions
- Full Property Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Humane Raccoon Trapping & Relocation
- Raccoons in the Attic - Removal
- Poison-Free Raccoon Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Traps
- Raccoon Feces Cleanup, Odor Control
Some Educational Raccoon Articles I Wrote:
CALL US 24/7/365 AT 346-229-3008
We are professional experts in raccoon control, and are not your average Houston pest control company. We never use poison, since it simply doesn't work and is inhumane. Instead, we use humane raccoon trapping methods and relocation. When you have raccoons in the attic, we make sure to remove that nest of baby raccoons by hand, and then trap the mother raccoon. People wonder if the raccoons of County, Texas have rabies, and some do, but our staff is innoculated against rabies and use the safest removal methods. We solve your raccoon problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- If raccoons are in the attic, we remove the nest of babies
- Seal shut all entry areas, with steel repairs that raccoons can't break
- Set several humane cage traps around your property - the right way!
- Remove all raccoons as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge in Houston?
Every raccoon situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Houston raccoon removal tip of the month: Male raccoon scent - Male raccoon scent is one of the only repellents on the market that has some proven efficacy against a female raccoon with babies. The downside is that male raccoon scent, otherwise known as eviction fluid, is only available to professional wildlife trappers. The reason it works (sometimes) against a female raccoon with babies is because of the natural predation of raccoon kits by adult males in the wild. A male raccoon will kill any babies that are not his in order to breed with that female. Without her babies, the female raccoon will immediately go back into a heat cycle. Mother raccoons know this and tend to leave the woods to find a safe place for their young. Human homes are a fantastic resource for the mother mammal. Male raccoon scent doesn't work all the time, and it has no efficacy against other males. The best way to repel raccoons is to keep your home free of damaged areas that might be opened up by a curious critter. Keeping food sources out of your yard and property is also an important part of raccoon prevention. The garbage cans are the items everyone remembers; don't forget to move the pet food and pick up the fruit from your fruit trees.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolraccoon.com - 346-229-3008
• Houston, TX Raccoon Control Services