Call us: 949-490-6420
Welcome to Irvine Pest Control Raccoon! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent raccoon removal and exclusion in Irvine, California. Raccoons commonly break into attics, tear up sod, steal pet food, poop in your pool, kill birds and fish, get in your garbage cans, and more. No matter what your raccoon problem is, we will always solve it! We offer PERMANENT raccoon solutions. We are experts in our field, and know all about the wildlife of County, California, especially raccoons. Call us at 949-490-6420 and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. Also check out our Irvine animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Irvine's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Raccoon Solutions
- Full Property Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Humane Raccoon Trapping & Relocation
- Raccoons in the Attic - Removal
- Poison-Free Raccoon Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Traps
- Raccoon Feces Cleanup, Odor Control
Some Educational Raccoon Articles I Wrote:
CALL US 24/7/365 AT 949-490-6420
We are professional experts in raccoon control, and are not your average Irvine pest control company. We never use poison, since it simply doesn't work and is inhumane. Instead, we use humane raccoon trapping methods and relocation. When you have raccoons in the attic, we make sure to remove that nest of baby raccoons by hand, and then trap the mother raccoon. People wonder if the raccoons of County, California have rabies, and some do, but our staff is innoculated against rabies and use the safest removal methods. We solve your raccoon problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- If raccoons are in the attic, we remove the nest of babies
- Seal shut all entry areas, with steel repairs that raccoons can't break
- Set several humane cage traps around your property - the right way!
- Remove all raccoons as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge in Irvine?
Every raccoon situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Irvine raccoon removal tip of the month: Trapping raccoons in attic - Most of the time, a raccoon in your attic is going to be a female. She's there because the attic is much safer and warmer than the inside of a tree. There are rare situations where you will have a male raccoon in your home, and if that's the case, trapping happens in the regular fashion. Remember that you're not allowed to trap raccoons without a license in most states, so there is bound to be a list of professionals ready to help you do the job. Trapping begins by assessing the situation. If there are babies in the attic, they must be found and removed. You can successfully trap the mother raccoon by placing her kits in the cage trap down in the yard near where she starts the climb to get into your home. Just be sure to monitor the babies closely, and don't leave them out exposed to the weather for too long. If you don't want to use the babies to lure in the mother, remove them and keep them safe inside the home until the process is complete. Trap the mother using a cage trap attached to the entry hole in the roof or bolted to a flat surface near the opening. Using bait like marshmallows or bread will prevent other scavengers from accidental capture.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolraccoon.com - 949-490-6420
• Irvine, CA Raccoon Control Services