Call us: 720-826-8758
Welcome to Lakewood Pest Control Raccoon! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent raccoon removal and exclusion in Lakewood, Colorado. Raccoons commonly break into attics, tear up sod, steal pet food, poop in your pool, kill birds and fish, get in your garbage cans, and more. No matter what your raccoon problem is, we will always solve it! We offer PERMANENT raccoon solutions. We are experts in our field, and know all about the wildlife of County, Colorado, especially raccoons. Call us at 720-826-8758 and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. Also check out our Lakewood animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Lakewood's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Raccoon Solutions
- Full Property Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Humane Raccoon Trapping & Relocation
- Raccoons in the Attic - Removal
- Poison-Free Raccoon Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Traps
- Raccoon Feces Cleanup, Odor Control
Some Educational Raccoon Articles I Wrote:
CALL US 24/7/365 AT 720-826-8758
We are professional experts in raccoon control, and are not your average Lakewood pest control company. We never use poison, since it simply doesn't work and is inhumane. Instead, we use humane raccoon trapping methods and relocation. When you have raccoons in the attic, we make sure to remove that nest of baby raccoons by hand, and then trap the mother raccoon. People wonder if the raccoons of County, Colorado have rabies, and some do, but our staff is innoculated against rabies and use the safest removal methods. We solve your raccoon problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- If raccoons are in the attic, we remove the nest of babies
- Seal shut all entry areas, with steel repairs that raccoons can't break
- Set several humane cage traps around your property - the right way!
- Remove all raccoons as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge in Lakewood?
Every raccoon situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Lakewood raccoon removal tip of the month: Will raccoon move young to safer location - A mother raccoon will move her young to a safer location if she really feels there is no other option. This takes a lot more than you might think; just sticking your head into the attic won't do it. The mother needs to feel her babies are truly threatened. This can be a catch 22 if you're not careful. Going up into the attic every day, scaring the mother out might work against you. Instead of moving her litter, she might abandon them, leaving the infants to starve somewhere in the depths of your wall. Now you still need to find the babies or they will starve. If you're totally heartless and don't care, that's okay, but be aware that dead babies will eventually begin to decay. Once the decomposition process starts, the smell that overruns your home will be horrendous. Ironically, the only way to be rid of that smell is to find the baby carcasses and remove them. It will make you wish you had done so when they were alive. Sometimes a mother raccoon will relocate her litter if she thinks a male is nearby. Males will kill litters that are not theirs, and raccoon eviction fluid has some limited success in getting rid of a female.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolraccoon.com - 720-826-8758
• Lakewood, CO Raccoon Control Services