Call us: 806-319-8618
Welcome to Lubbock Pest Control Raccoon! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent raccoon removal and exclusion in Lubbock, Texas. Raccoons commonly break into attics, tear up sod, steal pet food, poop in your pool, kill birds and fish, get in your garbage cans, and more. No matter what your raccoon problem is, we will always solve it! We offer PERMANENT raccoon solutions. We are experts in our field, and know all about the wildlife of County, Texas, especially raccoons. Call us at 806-319-8618 and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. Also check out our Lubbock animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Lubbock's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Raccoon Solutions
- Full Property Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Humane Raccoon Trapping & Relocation
- Raccoons in the Attic - Removal
- Poison-Free Raccoon Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Traps
- Raccoon Feces Cleanup, Odor Control
Some Educational Raccoon Articles I Wrote:
CALL US 24/7/365 AT 806-319-8618
We are professional experts in raccoon control, and are not your average Lubbock pest control company. We never use poison, since it simply doesn't work and is inhumane. Instead, we use humane raccoon trapping methods and relocation. When you have raccoons in the attic, we make sure to remove that nest of baby raccoons by hand, and then trap the mother raccoon. People wonder if the raccoons of County, Texas have rabies, and some do, but our staff is innoculated against rabies and use the safest removal methods. We solve your raccoon problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- If raccoons are in the attic, we remove the nest of babies
- Seal shut all entry areas, with steel repairs that raccoons can't break
- Set several humane cage traps around your property - the right way!
- Remove all raccoons as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge in Lubbock?
Every raccoon situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Lubbock raccoon removal tip of the month: If raccoon get in chimney they can come to the house - Yes, if a raccoon get into your chimney, there is the potential for that animal to get inside the house. In the warmer months, when fireplaces are shut down, most people close the damper at the bottom of the flu. This prevents drafts and critters from climbing down the shaft and into the building. A closed damper won't deter a raccoon from making the chimney into a den, and most likely a mother raccoon will have her babies located directly on top of the damper. If you suspect a raccoon is in the chimney, do not start a fire and do not open the damper. Both of these actions can cause the animal to enter your home in a panic. The best way to get a raccoon out of the chimney is to employ the use of a special chimney trap. The chimney trap will secure to the top of the flu. Using a long pole, you can push the adult raccoon up the chimney and into the cage-like device. With the mother out of the way, you can reach over the damper and gently remove the babies. If you try to do this before chasing out the adult, you risk sticking your hand near the protective mother's mouth. Both the babies and the mother can be relocated or dealt with as local laws specify.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolraccoon.com - 806-319-8618
• Lubbock, TX Raccoon Control Services