Call us: 217-651-4285
Welcome to Manchester Pest Control Raccoon! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent raccoon removal and exclusion in Manchester, New Hampshire. Raccoons commonly break into attics, tear up sod, steal pet food, poop in your pool, kill birds and fish, get in your garbage cans, and more. No matter what your raccoon problem is, we will always solve it! We offer PERMANENT raccoon solutions. We are experts in our field, and know all about the wildlife of County, New Hampshire, especially raccoons. Call us at 217-651-4285 and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. Also check out our Manchester animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Manchester's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Raccoon Solutions
- Full Property Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Humane Raccoon Trapping & Relocation
- Raccoons in the Attic - Removal
- Poison-Free Raccoon Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Traps
- Raccoon Feces Cleanup, Odor Control
Some Educational Raccoon Articles I Wrote:
CALL US 24/7/365 AT 217-651-4285
We are professional experts in raccoon control, and are not your average Manchester pest control company. We never use poison, since it simply doesn't work and is inhumane. Instead, we use humane raccoon trapping methods and relocation. When you have raccoons in the attic, we make sure to remove that nest of baby raccoons by hand, and then trap the mother raccoon. People wonder if the raccoons of County, New Hampshire have rabies, and some do, but our staff is innoculated against rabies and use the safest removal methods. We solve your raccoon problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- If raccoons are in the attic, we remove the nest of babies
- Seal shut all entry areas, with steel repairs that raccoons can't break
- Set several humane cage traps around your property - the right way!
- Remove all raccoons as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge in Manchester?
Every raccoon situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Manchester raccoon removal tip of the month: Catch racoons in attic - If you're seeing more than one raccoon in your attic, it's either been a really long, harsh winter, or you have a mother with growing babies. Young raccoons are relatively easy to catch. They can be picked up with gloved hands and transferred to a cage. Don't chase them; it's better if you can find their nest and scoop them out of that enclosed space. You never want to chase a wild animal around your attic. This will promote fear of humans and could possibly result in an attack. The mother raccoon will be the most inclined to bite, especially if she sees you stomping after one of her children. Ideally, you try to catch the babies first or the mother; it's difficult to get both at the same time. If you can manage to get the babies out without the mother knowing, you can place them in a trap and use them as bait. It's not as cruel as it sounds. The mother usually finds them quickly, and the babies are unharmed. Sometimes the most effective method is attaching a cage trap to the opening in your attic roof. The cage trap will catch the mother or the adolescents as they attempt to leave or enter.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolraccoon.com - 217-651-4285
• Manchester, NH Raccoon Control Services