Call us: 516-543-6186
Welcome to Nassau County Pest Control Raccoon! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent raccoon removal and exclusion in Nassau County, New York. Raccoons commonly break into attics, tear up sod, steal pet food, poop in your pool, kill birds and fish, get in your garbage cans, and more. No matter what your raccoon problem is, we will always solve it! We offer PERMANENT raccoon solutions. We are experts in our field, and know all about the wildlife of County, New York, especially raccoons. Call us at 516-543-6186 and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. Also check out our Nassau County animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Nassau County's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Raccoon Solutions
- Full Property Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Humane Raccoon Trapping & Relocation
- Raccoons in the Attic - Removal
- Poison-Free Raccoon Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Traps
- Raccoon Feces Cleanup, Odor Control
Some Educational Raccoon Articles I Wrote:
CALL US 24/7/365 AT 516-543-6186
We are professional experts in raccoon control, and are not your average Nassau County pest control company. We never use poison, since it simply doesn't work and is inhumane. Instead, we use humane raccoon trapping methods and relocation. When you have raccoons in the attic, we make sure to remove that nest of baby raccoons by hand, and then trap the mother raccoon. People wonder if the raccoons of County, New York have rabies, and some do, but our staff is innoculated against rabies and use the safest removal methods. We solve your raccoon problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- If raccoons are in the attic, we remove the nest of babies
- Seal shut all entry areas, with steel repairs that raccoons can't break
- Set several humane cage traps around your property - the right way!
- Remove all raccoons as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge in Nassau County?
Every raccoon situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Nassau County raccoon removal tip of the month: Raccoon eviction fluid - Raccoon eviction fluid, otherwise known as male raccoon urine, is the only relatively effective repellent on the market when it comes to these animals. Because most raccoons inside of a home are females looking for a safe place to have their young, using eviction fluid can sometimes change a wandering critter's mind. Male raccoons are the natural enemy of a female with young. These mammals are not like other animals; the father holds no inclination to be involved in the rearing of young. If discovered, baby raccoons will be killed by a male. The theory is that using raccoon eviction fluid in an area where you know there is a nursing mother will encourage her to move her young out of the house without your intervention. Otherwise, you'll have to find and remove the babies and then trap the mother. Sometimes this can't be accomplished so easily, and the mother has to be snared with a pole snare and then transferred into a cage. While eviction fluid is available to the public, most state prohibit trying to trap a raccoon without having a license to do so.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolraccoon.com - 516-543-6186
• Nassau County, NY Raccoon Control Services