Call us: 360-216-0706
Welcome to Olympia Pest Control Raccoon! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent raccoon removal and exclusion in Olympia, Washington. Raccoons commonly break into attics, tear up sod, steal pet food, poop in your pool, kill birds and fish, get in your garbage cans, and more. No matter what your raccoon problem is, we will always solve it! We offer PERMANENT raccoon solutions. We are experts in our field, and know all about the wildlife of County, Washington, especially raccoons. Call us at 360-216-0706 and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. Also check out our Olympia animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Olympia's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Raccoon Solutions
- Full Property Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Humane Raccoon Trapping & Relocation
- Raccoons in the Attic - Removal
- Poison-Free Raccoon Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Traps
- Raccoon Feces Cleanup, Odor Control
Some Educational Raccoon Articles I Wrote:
CALL US 24/7/365 AT 360-216-0706
We are professional experts in raccoon control, and are not your average Olympia pest control company. We never use poison, since it simply doesn't work and is inhumane. Instead, we use humane raccoon trapping methods and relocation. When you have raccoons in the attic, we make sure to remove that nest of baby raccoons by hand, and then trap the mother raccoon. People wonder if the raccoons of County, Washington have rabies, and some do, but our staff is innoculated against rabies and use the safest removal methods. We solve your raccoon problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- If raccoons are in the attic, we remove the nest of babies
- Seal shut all entry areas, with steel repairs that raccoons can't break
- Set several humane cage traps around your property - the right way!
- Remove all raccoons as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge in Olympia?
Every raccoon situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Olympia raccoon removal tip of the month: Where can you get a trap for an animal in the attic - Finding a trap for an animal in the attic will depend on what animal is up there. Rats and mice can be trapped with snap traps found in most grocery or general stores. The next size up in animal devices is for squirrels. Remember, you never want to use snap traps for squirrels. The traps aren't usually strong enough to kill an adult squirrel, and you'll have to watch the animal suffer until you can find another way to kill it within the trap. One way door traps and repeater traps, the most common traps for squirrels, might not be as easily found as the rat traps. If your local hardware store doesn't have them for purchase, consider contacting your local rental center. Believe it or not, most rental facilities have traps of all shapes and sizes for pest animals. Larger animals like raccoons and opossums need to be trapped in cage traps. You can find these traps in most garden centers, but you need to make sure you purchase the correct size. A raccoon isn't going to squeeze itself into a tiny enclosure. Size is an important factor when picking out a trap. If your local businesses don't have any of the products your need, the Internet has a wealth of online stores to look through.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolraccoon.com - 360-216-0706
• Olympia, WA Raccoon Control Services