Call us: 913-279-0080
Welcome to Overland Park Pest Control Raccoon! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent raccoon removal and exclusion in Overland Park, Kansas. Raccoons commonly break into attics, tear up sod, steal pet food, poop in your pool, kill birds and fish, get in your garbage cans, and more. No matter what your raccoon problem is, we will always solve it! We offer PERMANENT raccoon solutions. We are experts in our field, and know all about the wildlife of County, Kansas, especially raccoons. Call us at 913-279-0080 and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. Also check out our Overland Park animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Overland Park's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Raccoon Solutions
- Full Property Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Humane Raccoon Trapping & Relocation
- Raccoons in the Attic - Removal
- Poison-Free Raccoon Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Traps
- Raccoon Feces Cleanup, Odor Control
Some Educational Raccoon Articles I Wrote:
CALL US 24/7/365 AT 913-279-0080
We are professional experts in raccoon control, and are not your average Overland Park pest control company. We never use poison, since it simply doesn't work and is inhumane. Instead, we use humane raccoon trapping methods and relocation. When you have raccoons in the attic, we make sure to remove that nest of baby raccoons by hand, and then trap the mother raccoon. People wonder if the raccoons of County, Kansas have rabies, and some do, but our staff is innoculated against rabies and use the safest removal methods. We solve your raccoon problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- If raccoons are in the attic, we remove the nest of babies
- Seal shut all entry areas, with steel repairs that raccoons can't break
- Set several humane cage traps around your property - the right way!
- Remove all raccoons as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge in Overland Park?
Every raccoon situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Overland Park raccoon removal tip of the month: Is it legal to trap raccoons - It is legal to trap raccoons if you have a license to do it. Even then, some states have extra regulations regarding the aftermath of the trapping. Even if you catch a raccoon in a live trap, some states require that animal to be killed and disposed of on the property. In most states, homeowners can't trap a raccoon if they don't have the paperwork to go with it. This might seem like a silly regulation, but aside from the politics of it, raccoons are carriers of rabies, one of the few 100% fatal viruses in North America. Unregulated handling and disposal of raccoons could lead to more human cases of the disease than there have been in years past. It only takes one bite to infect a human with the disease. If you're dealing with a raccoon in your home, chances are it is a female with babies. Mother raccoons can be very protective. A professional will be prepared to handle an adult that wants to stick around and defend her litter. Unless you have a snare pole and a large cage, leave the raccoon trapping to the experts.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolraccoon.com - 913-279-0080
• Overland Park, KS Raccoon Control Services