Call us: 209-234-9213
Welcome to Stockton Pest Control Raccoon! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent raccoon removal and exclusion in Stockton, California. Raccoons commonly break into attics, tear up sod, steal pet food, poop in your pool, kill birds and fish, get in your garbage cans, and more. No matter what your raccoon problem is, we will always solve it! We offer PERMANENT raccoon solutions. We are experts in our field, and know all about the wildlife of County, California, especially raccoons. Call us at 209-234-9213 and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. Also check out our Stockton animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Stockton's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Raccoon Solutions
- Full Property Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Humane Raccoon Trapping & Relocation
- Raccoons in the Attic - Removal
- Poison-Free Raccoon Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Traps
- Raccoon Feces Cleanup, Odor Control
Some Educational Raccoon Articles I Wrote:
CALL US 24/7/365 AT 209-234-9213
We are professional experts in raccoon control, and are not your average Stockton pest control company. We never use poison, since it simply doesn't work and is inhumane. Instead, we use humane raccoon trapping methods and relocation. When you have raccoons in the attic, we make sure to remove that nest of baby raccoons by hand, and then trap the mother raccoon. People wonder if the raccoons of County, California have rabies, and some do, but our staff is innoculated against rabies and use the safest removal methods. We solve your raccoon problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- If raccoons are in the attic, we remove the nest of babies
- Seal shut all entry areas, with steel repairs that raccoons can't break
- Set several humane cage traps around your property - the right way!
- Remove all raccoons as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge in Stockton?
Every raccoon situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Stockton raccoon removal tip of the month: Will a mother raccoon stay quiet when a baby is crying - Mother raccoons don't make a lot of verbal sounds to communicate with their young when they are nearby. If the mother is separated from the litter and wants to return to them she will make her own sounds to let them know she is around. Most of the time, the sounds you hear in your walls and ceiling are the babies crying out to be fed. More likely than not the mother is already in the nest and the kits are climbing al over her fighting for a nursing spot. You cannot accurately gauge when a mother raccoon is around by the sounds you hear from her litter. The fact that you know you have a litter means you should be taking action. Use their sounds to get a good idea of where they are in the building. If you notice the mother leave from the roof, use that moment to gather up the babies and place them in a partitioned cage trap. You can place the trap outside for the mother. Most of the time the mother will detect her litter by scent, drawing her right into the device.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolraccoon.com - 209-234-9213
• Stockton, CA Raccoon Control Services