Call us: 315-505-8115
Welcome to Syracuse Pest Control Raccoon! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent raccoon removal and exclusion in Syracuse, New York. Raccoons commonly break into attics, tear up sod, steal pet food, poop in your pool, kill birds and fish, get in your garbage cans, and more. No matter what your raccoon problem is, we will always solve it! We offer PERMANENT raccoon solutions. We are experts in our field, and know all about the wildlife of County, New York, especially raccoons. Call us at 315-505-8115 and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. Also check out our Syracuse animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Syracuse's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Raccoon Solutions
- Full Property Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Humane Raccoon Trapping & Relocation
- Raccoons in the Attic - Removal
- Poison-Free Raccoon Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Traps
- Raccoon Feces Cleanup, Odor Control
Some Educational Raccoon Articles I Wrote:
CALL US 24/7/365 AT 315-505-8115
We are professional experts in raccoon control, and are not your average Syracuse pest control company. We never use poison, since it simply doesn't work and is inhumane. Instead, we use humane raccoon trapping methods and relocation. When you have raccoons in the attic, we make sure to remove that nest of baby raccoons by hand, and then trap the mother raccoon. People wonder if the raccoons of County, New York have rabies, and some do, but our staff is innoculated against rabies and use the safest removal methods. We solve your raccoon problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- If raccoons are in the attic, we remove the nest of babies
- Seal shut all entry areas, with steel repairs that raccoons can't break
- Set several humane cage traps around your property - the right way!
- Remove all raccoons as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge in Syracuse?
Every raccoon situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Syracuse raccoon removal tip of the month: Pictures and information about raccoons - There are many resources available for you if you're looking for pictures of raccoons. Some of the most informative websites are those created by wildlife professionals and state departments of environmental control. Do not rely on the slew of private websites out there. Some will depict raccoons in a way that is very unnatural, portraying them to be dangerous animals or constant nuisances. While these critters can be pests, it's not their usual mode of operation. Most raccoon live in the woods, sleeping in hollow tree trunks, eating berries when they're hungry. They are intelligent, and this is why they are prone to wandering into suburbs to find food. It doesn't take much to lure in a raccoon. Even if you know how to secure your garbage cans, the ambidextrous animals will work at undoing your straps until they figure it out. These are the pictures we usually see of raccoon; in a dumpster, caught on tape like a criminal. Most wildlife websites will give you the behavior and lifestyle of the raccoon as well as pictures. If you're having an issue, some sites will direct you to a professional or help you take care of the problem on your own.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolraccoon.com - 315-505-8115
• Syracuse, NY Raccoon Control Services