Call us: 813-331-4974
Welcome to Tampa Pest Control Raccoon! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent raccoon removal and exclusion in Tampa, Florida. Raccoons commonly break into attics, tear up sod, steal pet food, poop in your pool, kill birds and fish, get in your garbage cans, and more. No matter what your raccoon problem is, we will always solve it! We offer PERMANENT raccoon solutions. We are experts in our field, and know all about the wildlife of County, Florida, especially raccoons. Call us at 813-331-4974 and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. Also check out our Tampa animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Tampa's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Raccoon Solutions
- Full Property Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Humane Raccoon Trapping & Relocation
- Raccoons in the Attic - Removal
- Poison-Free Raccoon Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Traps
- Raccoon Feces Cleanup, Odor Control
Some Educational Raccoon Articles I Wrote:
CALL US 24/7/365 AT 813-331-4974
We are professional experts in raccoon control, and are not your average Tampa pest control company. We never use poison, since it simply doesn't work and is inhumane. Instead, we use humane raccoon trapping methods and relocation. When you have raccoons in the attic, we make sure to remove that nest of baby raccoons by hand, and then trap the mother raccoon. People wonder if the raccoons of County, Florida have rabies, and some do, but our staff is innoculated against rabies and use the safest removal methods. We solve your raccoon problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- If raccoons are in the attic, we remove the nest of babies
- Seal shut all entry areas, with steel repairs that raccoons can't break
- Set several humane cage traps around your property - the right way!
- Remove all raccoons as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge in Tampa?
Every raccoon situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Tampa raccoon removal tip of the month: Animal eviction fluid - Eviction fluid is most often used in reference to raccoons. Male raccoons are seen as dangerous to a pregnant female. In the wild, a male raccoon will kill any babies that are not his in order to breed with the female. Because of this, female raccoons often leave their normal habitats in search of safe places to have their young. A human home is often seen as a haven. Raccoon eviction fluid is a mixture of male raccoon urine and gland expressions. The theory is that spraying this substance around an enclosure will make the female fearful and encourage her to move her babies to a new location. Because it is not particularly potent, it is most effective when used in small enclosures, like chimneys. Eviction fluid does not work all the time, and it has little to no effect on a male raccoon. If you have a female with a litter inside your home, eviction fluid is worth trying as long as you can monitor the situation. Spraying it once won't do it. You need to observe the female and her reaction and continue to place the fluid in the area where she is staying.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolraccoon.com - 813-331-4974
• Tampa, FL Raccoon Control Services