Call us: 520-230-2067
Welcome to Tucson Pest Control Raccoon! We are a wildlife control company specializing in permanent raccoon removal and exclusion in Tucson, Arizona. Raccoons commonly break into attics, tear up sod, steal pet food, poop in your pool, kill birds and fish, get in your garbage cans, and more. No matter what your raccoon problem is, we will always solve it! We offer PERMANENT raccoon solutions. We are experts in our field, and know all about the wildlife of County, Arizona, especially raccoons. Call us at 520-230-2067 and we can schedule an appointment the same day or the next. Also check out our Tucson animal removal prices. You'll soon see why we are considered Tucson's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Raccoon Solutions
- Full Property Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Humane Raccoon Trapping & Relocation
- Raccoons in the Attic - Removal
- Poison-Free Raccoon Control
- Roof and Attic Exclusion Traps
- Raccoon Feces Cleanup, Odor Control
Some Educational Raccoon Articles I Wrote:
CALL US 24/7/365 AT 520-230-2067
We are professional experts in raccoon control, and are not your average Tucson pest control company. We never use poison, since it simply doesn't work and is inhumane. Instead, we use humane raccoon trapping methods and relocation. When you have raccoons in the attic, we make sure to remove that nest of baby raccoons by hand, and then trap the mother raccoon. People wonder if the raccoons of County, Arizona have rabies, and some do, but our staff is innoculated against rabies and use the safest removal methods. We solve your raccoon problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, and the attic
- If raccoons are in the attic, we remove the nest of babies
- Seal shut all entry areas, with steel repairs that raccoons can't break
- Set several humane cage traps around your property - the right way!
- Remove all raccoons as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more caught, we're done
- When necessary, we clean feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge in Tucson?
Every raccoon situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Tucson raccoon removal tip of the month: Animal removal from attic - Getting rid of an animal in the attic depends on what animal is up there. For rats and mice, you need to find their exterior openings and seal them shut before you begin any trapping. Squirrels are best caught with repeater traps or with one way door traps. With any rodent, diligence around the home is essential. You need to make sure any and all holes are completely sealed. It doesn't take much more than an inch of space to let in a mouse. Larger animals will generally come in through the roof. In the case of the raccoon, this is because raccoons look at vertical surfaces as a means of protection. Trapping and removing a raccoon can be very difficult because of the complication of babies. You might think you just have an adult in the building; however, most raccoons in a home are there because they are females looking to give birth. Trapping the female adult and leaving behind the babies would be disastrous for both them and you. Not only is raccoon trapping difficult, it is often illegal without a special license.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolraccoon.com - 520-230-2067
• Tucson, AZ Raccoon Control Services